At Carter Chiropractic & Laser Pain Solutions we believe in the value of chiropractic care for you and your family toward the goal of achieving total health and wellness. Therefore, we have created an affordable pricing structure that we believe will allow you to get the chiropractic care you need.
Financial Policy Summary
In an effort to maintain compliance with various state and federal regulations, managed care and preferred provider agreements, as well as billing and coding guidelines, we have adopted the following financial policies:
Our clinic has established a single fee schedule that applies to all patients for each service provided.
You may be entitled to a network or contractual discount under the following circumstances:
- If we are a participating provider in your health plan.
- If you are covered by a State or Federal program (like Medicare) with a mandated fee schedule.
- We are a network provider in a DMPO (Discount Medical Plan Organization) that you may join called ChiroHealth USA. Patients who are uninsured, or underinsured (limited benefits for chiropractic care), will be entitled to network discounts similar to our insured patients. Membership is $49.00 a year and covers you and all your dependents. Ask our team for more information.
- If you are eligible & choose a pre-payment plan, auto-debit plan or "prompt payment" option.
- Patients who meet state and/or federal poverty guidelines or other special circumstances outlined in our "Hardship Policy" may be offered a discount for a period of time as determined by the clinic. Verification will be required.
As part of our compliance plan, as of November 8, 2021 our office will be unable to extend any other discounts other than those listed above.
Using Health Insurance Benefits for Care
We are in-network with most Blue Cross Blue Shield & some Medicare plans. Because there are so many insurance plans out there, and because coverage for chiropractic care varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Before you start a chiropractic care plan, our staff would be happy to verify your benefits and explain them to you beforehand. Please note that MLS Laser Therapy is not covered by any insurance plan.
Auto Accident Treatment
If you've been injured in an accident and have retained an attorney, we will accept assignment on care provided we are able to verify liability through your attorney. Otherwise, we can provide care for injuries but we require payment in full for all services rendered. We will provide you with the documentation necessary to submit to your insurance company to get reimbursed.
Many patients are able to utilize HSA funds for services they receive at our healthcare facility.